Friday, July 6, 2007

Beets, Garlic and Walla Walla Sweets

Well, the respite here at Edgar's Acres will be over in a couple of days. It has been perfect and I feel rested and relaxed. I've enjoyed the physical labor in the garden as well.

Today it is so windy outside so the dogs and I have been inside for most of the day. That's okay, I am now on the first sleeve of the baby sweater I started on Wednesday.

Let's see what I've managed to get done:

Discovered the Heartbeat Sweater is TOO BIG.
Finished one sock for Mom.

Finished four socks for Operation Holiday Stockings 2007.


Completed 75% of a new baby sweater (you can get a lot of knitting done when using dial up).

Organized my knitting needles by size.

Got the Friendship Garden cleaned up and planted some new flowers in it.

Cleaned up the garden and readied three beds for planting tomorrow.

And ... harvested beets, garlic and Walla Walla Sweets.

David and A.J. are coming this evening and it will be so nice to have them here with us. Edgar and Louie will be happy to see their little buddy A.J., and I will be very, very happy to see David.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment