Monday, January 14, 2008

I've Been Busy

My gosh, I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted on my blog. I've been so busy. Work has been insane lately due to the "after holiday" rush. All of our clients are back from vacations and it's now the new year so let's get going on new filings and research for new trademarks. It makes the day go by fast, but by the time I get home my mind is numb.

I've been knitting a lot too. I'm on the second fingerless glove for Frank. He came up last week to help with a few chores since David's been sick, and while he was here he tried on the first glove. Well ... it fit like a glove! He really likes it too.

I'm working on two baby blankets, and two socks, as well as my lace shawl.

I have a special story for all of you, however. Here is a link for a story of a dog rescue in Ireland. This is so beautiful. Be sure to look at the doggie's face while he is waiting for help, and then after he has been rescued. The story is under one lucky pup and the heroes of Oideas Gael. Yes Virginia, there are a lot of very kind and good people in this world!

It's going to be another busy week, and then I'm out of town for the weekend. I'll try to be more attentive to my dear blog this week.

TTFN

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment