Friday, March 7, 2008

Why?

Rowan Yarns is always good for a laugh when it comes to some of the patterns they come up with. The models they use are scary, and their poses are short of being ridiculous. Then there are the Rowan patterns which truly are classics and beautiful designs.

I was going through the Rowan website and came across this design and all I could think was "Why?" What is the purpose of this knitted bandaeu. With this cute little blouse no less. What is this garment for? Is this to keep the midriff warm, the breasts warm, or to just scare someone? Does her hip hurt? Can she see?

I then got to thinking that maybe this is an upcoming design and knitters beware. I did an Internet search and only came up with another pattern. This one from Interweave Knits. It's a bit better (and the model looks human), but I am still asking why?

Anyone got an answer for me?

TTFN

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment