Monday, May 5, 2008

The Joys of a Spring Morning

Sunday was a true blessing. The day started out beautiful with the sun coming out at 6:30 a.m., just in time for Abby to contemplate her day.
Giving Edgar time to feel good again and watch the Clematis grow from slat to slat.

Warm enough for Louie and Johnny to nap in the morning sun.
Warm and sunny enough for Edgar to say "it feels good to feel good."
I spent the whole morning on the deck with the animals and knit. This is my spring wool sock, the sock I'm knitting to wear this Spring with the idea in mind it will be too warm to wear this Spring. The leg was done at 9:00 a.m.
The heel flap by 10:00 a.m.
The heel turn was completed by 11:00 a.m.

And the gusset was well on it's way by noon.
I planted my Blue Lake beans, and replanted peas. I snoozed, and knit.

Cynthia and Susan came over for dinner and to share a prized piece of Alaskan Halibut Jeff gave us.

All in all, a jewel of a day.

TTFN

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment