Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here I am


I know, I've been gone for a while. I've been busy, in a befuddled mood, and cruising toward my Spring Break Vacation.


Work has been nuts, been busy knitting (more later), and been busy working in the garden.


We are headed over to Edgar's Acres tomorrow for ten wonderful days. I'll be taking pictures, posting them, and trying to get everyone up to date on what's been going on (if anyone is stopping by anymore).


For some reason this winter has been a bummer for me. It's been extremely LONG. I'm not sure exactly why, but have a clue. I've been hanging around with a huge weight on my back, which has now been removed. It's been one of those "mom's worry weights" and now that it's gone, I feel like I can take the time to starting breathing and stop praying. I've been kind of beating myself for feeling that way, but then decided, being a mom and feeling the way I do about loving my sons is just fine. That is just part of the mom job. Anyway, I feel better now and am getting back into the groove.


The sun is around, the days are longer, and we all feel good. I am a blessed woman and know it.


Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of my wonderful Irish relatives and friends.


Love you to my sons, all three of you (yes Matt, that includes you too).


TTFN

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment