Thursday, March 18, 2010

This afternoon we are heading over to Edgar's Acres, where I get to mow the lawn with my Anniversary present. Pretty isn't it? It matches my purse. My old trusty lawnmover had a major cardiac arrest so we had to get a new one. Since it fell on our anniversary weekend, we said "happy anniversary" to me. David got a new chain saw for our anniversary. This is what happens when you've been wonderfully married for 32 years. It makes us happy.

I'll be choosing the appropriate knitting projects, mostly socks, and a special blanket that I've been working on for a couple of years. It's coming along nicely and I'll have pictures later. I'm also working on a baby blanket that needs to get done and in the mail before the baby learns to drive.

I am so happy to be on this vacation. I truly didn't realize how much I needed this vacation until we went out on Date Night and I had a green marguerita. I've neglected friends, my blog, and myself for a long time. Time to catch up and relax.

Well, need to run some errands and play with the dogs. The weather is clear and cold this morning, but very invigorating.

TTFN

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment