Friday, September 16, 2016

I'm Finally Back ...

It has been a long, long time since I've posted anything.  For the past two years life has been hectic to say the least.  I've been doing the crazy commute back and forth to Seattle for work, fell and dislocated and fractured my shoulder, and then ... RETIRED.  Now that I have slept for the past four months, I'm ready to get back into things I've missed doing, like this blog. 

There have been times I wanted to say something, but I was either tired, ready to rant, or brain dead. 

It's good to be retired and home with David and our two fluffs, Louie and Johnny. 

I don't know if anyone is going to be interested in what I post here, but it will be an outlet for me. 

I've miss you all, and glad to be back.

Sue

3 comments:

  1. Casa Xelaju Spanish School! The history of Casa Xelajú is one built on trial and error with visions of a better future for Guatemala and an international awareness of Guatemala’s political, social, and cultural situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digitale Marketingdienste: Wir helfen ihnen, zu wachsen, sich zu behaupten und zu transformieren: was auch immer nötig ist, um ihre Zukunft zu meistern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kunststof En Aluminium Kozijnen Ramen & Deuren Leverancier In Nederland.
    .Onze kunststof kozijnen worden vervaardigd met de beste grondstoffen en volgens de laatste innovaties en technologieën. Zo bieden we u altijd de hoogste kwaliteit.

    ReplyDelete